We integrate quality, people and processes to ensure a truly efficient and trusted product standard at our multi-accredited facility.
Meeting the highest standards for food processing, safety and quality.
The NMPS Food Group Facility is fully accredited to meet the highest standards for food processing, safety and quality, including:
GMP (Good Manufacturing Procedures)
CFMSR (Coles Quality Standard) & WQA (Woolworths Quality Standard)
Amongst many other customer-specific quality assurance requirements.
We have full traceability and mass balance procedures to control all quality assurance needs under the most stringent quality assurance programs in the world.
In addition, annual, quarterly and internal audits are conducted to ensure product quality as well as reducing food safety risks.
Our reputation is built on the standards of our facility and processes, working to produce products for leading brands under their private labels, as well as develop new products for them.
We take ownership of our partner’s brands and treat them as our own.
Size and Capacity
Driven by continuous innovation, improvement and support for our partner brands.
The NMPS Food Group warehousing and processing facility has been designed to ensure the cold chain is kept completely intact. Our facility encompasses:
- A refrigerated processing area of 3000sq meters capable of processing 75 tonnes of product per day
- 730m2 of covered canopy area
- Custom designed state-of-the-art manufacturing machinery
- Combined 800 pallet freezer and refrigerated storage facility
- Anti-room running at +3c for pack-out and delivery
- Zoning is Industrial 3 Zone
- State-of-the-art manufacturing equipment